Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello Everyone


I found this picture and thought I'd share it with everyone.
My mom left it to me to figure out how to contribute to the blog.
My mom that previously checked her email maybe twice a day has now become an obsessive compulsive blog-checking monster.
i have you guys to blame for that!
just kidding---I think this is a great idea.
Love you guys!
-SAM-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute pic! Ya'll were so little. And your Mom isn't the only blog monster. We're all hooked. We all might not leave a message but we secretly check this thing 20+ times a day. Who knew?xox, manda

didi said...

I only have 3 words, "love the hair" it says it all

meemee said...

Hi everybody..I am home. Had a great time in Arlington. Heard some funny stories about dad that I will share next get together. And we did not have much rain..halleluah!!!! Ummm, Sam great pic you found. How funny. Does anyone have the one of didi and me in our overhauls, with all that hair. Pleassse someone try and find it, it must be shared!! HA! And yes, this has become an addiction...this techno stuff ROCKS!!! love to all, meemee

OMC said...

I have arrived so here it is blog, blog and more blog I will return next year with more insightful words
Later Out.

Sarahygal said...

Don't we look so cute!! That was so long ago!